| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leech Lake Dam, Mn in December is very cold at -10.7 °C (12.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16.1 °C (3 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.1mm (0.8in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 8:29 long and the longest day is 8:45 long with an average length of 8:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Leech Lake Dam, Mn December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Leech Lake Dam, Mn: