| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leech Lake Dam, Mn in January is very cold at -13.9 °C (6.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.6 °C (18.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -20.3 °C (-4.5 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 18.8mm (0.7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 8:34 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Leech Lake Dam, Mn January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Leech Lake Dam, Mn: