| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Leech Lake Dam, Mn in June is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 97.3mm (3.8in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 15:36 long and the longest day is 15:53 long with an average length of 15:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Leech Lake Dam, Mn June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Leech Lake Dam, Mn: